Suitland - Coral Hills
Interactive Map/ Address Lookup
Team Representatives with Calendar of Events
TNI team leaders- and Areas
List of Accomplishments
Façade program results include completion of 8 renovations for Phase 1 ($141,689); 100% of construction contracting went to local or minority owned firms; began marketing Phase 2 ($200,000 for 12 homes); and applied for $500,000 from the Department of Housing and Community Development for Phase 3 in Coral Hills community.
Suitland Towne Center development has obtained planning approval for subdivision and detailed site plan from MNCPPC; issued RFP for civil engineering and landscape architecture services to design the community infrastructure.
In May 2015, 50 William Hall Academy elementary students were provided with $20 vouchers for new shoes at an in-store shopping event held at the Forest Village Park Mall, thanks to the World Vision and Payless GivesTM Shoes 4 Kids program.
Received approval for community signage for the entrances of the Suitland, Boulevard Heights and Capitol Heights communities.
Directory of County Agency Phone Numbers
This is placeholder text. To get started, remove it and input your own information! You could leave it here, but it's probably best to use your own. There's little doubt that your text will be better than this text.
catalog of county government services
- This is placeholder text. To get started, remove it and input your own information! Or you could just leave this bit of text right here to experiment with the design and layout of your story. Go ahead, add another! Using a variety of layouts and visual arrangements will make your story stand out. Or that's what we like to think. This explains why we have all of these content blocks for you to play with. So get after it, author! Tell your story. It's going to be magnificent
list of non profits
cost of This is placeholder text. To get started, remove it and input your own information! In the meantime, here are some interesting thoughts on writing for the web. “Every use of your web site or mobile app is a conversation started by your site visitor, “ says Ginny Reddish, writing expert and author of Letting Go of the Words. The hitch is that you are not there to complete the dialog. So here are few things you can do to make that conversation a good one.
links to non profits
- Try to anticipate your reader’s questions.
- Think about the next steps (if there are any) so you can point your reader in the right direction.
- Use your reader’s words so your information is easy to understand.
- Have fun! No seriously, have fun!
Dashboard of progress
Your placeholder subtitle. Add more detailed information about your media block here!
311 Link (short summary of what 311 is for)